Who are you and what is this website all about?
- Over the last few years of working and helping to raise a family, I have found myself, on numerous occasions, with interesting stories and experiences that are entertaining and on some level, filled with a bit of knowledge that could help you in your everyday life. I have been told I have a knack for deconstructing problems, issues, and stories, and extracting useful information – so I decided to start this blog to share those experiences. I truly believe if you are engaged in the lives of your children and family, you can apply the lessons learned from the everyday adventures of being a parent to any issues you might be going through. I am here to help you identify those skills, then simplify the complicated, and accomplish anything!
- Please see the About Dan Alia page to find out more about my background.
How do I subscribe to your blog and get these posts directly to my email?
- Enter your name and your email in the box directly below and click “Sign Up!”
How often do you update the blog and will you email me a lot if I sign up?
- I plan on updating the blog as often as the mood strikes me, but probably never more than one blog post per week. When you sign up to the newsletter, you will be the first to receive the newest update. You will receive a few emails from me in the first few days after signing up for the newsletter so you can read some of my existing content and get “caught up”.
- Why not now? I have been trying to find the perfect time to launch, when everything was right, and “done”, and over the last 6 months as I was procrastinating I realized that will never happen. So here we go…
How do I contact you if I have a FAQ?