Four Bullets on Four.
Over the course of the last few months, I have been sending out a quick email on the 4th, 14th, and 24th of every month to my subscribers.
These short messages include four bullets with links to all sorts of stuff. Sometimes they are videos, or interesting articles, music I like, snippets and quotes from my favorite authors, and anything else I might have stumbled upon as I wander through life and the internet.
If this sounds like something that might interest you, please sign up for the newsletter right here…
These “Four Bullets on Four” emails are only available if you subscribe to my e-mail newsletter.
They will not be on the blog or anywhere else. Below are some of my favorite “bullets” from the last few months as a teaser!
Most popular links from previous Four Bullets on Four emails:
- For those of you who know me, I am a big fan of Mike Rowe and have linked to different articles and videos from him in the past. Here is yet another reason to listen to and support everything Mike Rowe does – I don’t think I could have said this any better.
- Sometimes finding out what not to do is as important as finding out what to do. Here is a good article from LinkedIn discussing 9 things successful people DON’T do.
- I read this hysterical article last week, and then this video popped up again yesterday, and having recently attended a wedding, I witnessed the truth behind this video firsthand. If you have not seen or read articles from The Onion, you are missing out.
- Here is a link to a great story I originally found on Facebook, but dug in and found the original website where it is published. If you have children, or are interested in the politics of today, or education, or are a breathing, human being – take 5 minutes to read this. And then try your best not to widen the plate in your own lives.
- In honor of my boys being at camp, I had to throw this link in as well. If you are a parent of little boys, you will appreciate every word of this letter to a Mom from a young man at sleep away camp. It is just wrong in all the right ways.
Try it out. If you don’t like it, unsubscribing is easy, and the conversations among our community are always interesting! Just fill in your name and your email address in the opt-in above and you’re all set.
Take care and talk soon,
PS. If you are interested in receiving an email with some cool things from me every 10 days, fill in your name and email here!
PPS. When I am not writing these emails, I am just a regular Dad who likes to ride roller coasters with my boys – here we are in Wildwood, NJ having a blast!